Sunday, September 17, 2006


Lasting Impressions with Panache

Here is one of the cards I created this month for LIWP. I had a lot of fun making this card and am really pleased with how it turned out. I am usually very critical of my work, but when I completed this one - I was just so darn happy!!


Stamps - Greater Stitchwort, 3 Square Block, Happy Anniversary (all LIWP)
CS - Whisper White, Bashful Blue (both SU!), Basic Grey (purple)
Ink - Basic Black, Bashful Blue (SU!)
Other - Ribbon, Bashful Blue Brads (SU!), Prismaclor Pencils, Gamsol

2 comments:

the Wickedly Wanton Wonderings of the Woman known as Wenchhh said...

LOVE your site. I come to you from.. lessee, ah yes, from MissyBdesigns and stampinupwith Karen, and just thought you'd like to hear my feedback. VERY inspirational pages you have, and I sure wish we lived near one another, because I agree, it's much more fun to stamp with friends! The idea of having some things stamped and colored ahead of time is a great one as well! Thanks!

Karen said...

Thanks so much Becky! I really do appreciate your feedback! Definitely made my day (ok so more than just my day!!)!! :)