Monday, October 09, 2006


THANK YOU!!

I wanted to thank all of you who have posted such warm words congratulating me!! I truly appreciate not only the comments, but the fact that you have taken the time to leave a comment. I love reading each of them and am honored that you check out my blog (definitely makes it all the more worthwhile knowing people are reading it :) ).

This is one of the cards my stamp club made for Sept. I'll post the other 2 cards after this post. I used some new sets and really liked how these turned out.

Supplies:
Stamps - Wild About You!, Paisley
CS - Vintage Violet, Orchid Opulence, WW
Ink - Vintage Violet, Orchid Opulence
Other - Word Window Punch, Vintage Violet Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Silver Brads
(This card fits in a business size envelope.)

No comments: