Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cool Caribbean and Pixie Pink Swap


I told you I was in a few swaps...yep, this was another one I did. It was for ATC's and I had picked the color combination of Cool Caribbean and Pixie Pink (the hostess had a couple different combos to sign up for). I used the Festive Four set and the Loves Me Double-Sided Designer Paper. I thought they turned out really cute actually. *grin* I got my other swaps back today and they are all fabulous!!

All Supplies SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Festive Four, Expressive Flexible Phrases (I think that is the right one)
CS: Cool Caribbean, Pixie Pink, WW, Loves Me Double-Sided Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Blender Pen (with various inks), Black Gingham Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Black Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, Square Punch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! I recently acquired this set (it's retired) and am looking for fun ways to use it. I love the idea of the ATCs to gift others. Thanks for sharing!

blah said...

These are such cute ATC's! I love them!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Cute cute! I think I have this set. Love the black gingham.. nice touches here :} You rock. Congrats on your card on the SU! website the other day. How cool is that??
kimk

DeborahSue said...

ADORABLE--simple but lovely!
TFS!