Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stamp Club - Card #1

This was one of the cards that my stamp club made last night. I got the sketch from the SCS sketch challenge. I know I've mentioned the challenges over at SCS before, but seriously - they are awesome to jump start you. This sketch was fairly simple and was a nice change to trying to do an *over the top* sketch card. I used the Roses in Winter set and the birthday greeting is from It's Your Birthday. I also used my Itty Bitty Backgrounds for the *speckle* on the card. The rose itself is a 3-step flower - meaning there are 3 stamps to create it. The base, the middle (which was stamped off once), and then the top layer.

All supplies SU! unless otherwise noted
Supplies: Roses in Winter, It's Your Birthday, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
CS: Lavender Lace, Not Quite Navy, Confetti White
Ink: Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Other: Olive Narrow Organdy Ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple, but very effective! Love the colors you used.

DeborahSue said...

GORGEOUS COLORS! LOVE IT!