Sunday, March 18, 2007

2Jills - Lucky or Not Challenge?

Over at 2Jills there is a blog challenge. This week is to post about whether you feel you are Lucky or Not.

Well, for those who have been around me for the last week would have heard me say 'if I didn't have bad luck, then I'd have no luck' a ton of times! It just seemed like if something could go wrong it did. However, looking at life in general - I am very lucky.

- I have 3 wonderful children to love and cherish
- a great husband (for the most part ;) )
- awesome friends
- my parents close by to watch my kids, so I can work
- I'm able to stamp and scrapbook each week (albeit not a lot of time, but some)
- my brother came home for a visit (first time in 3 yrs)
- my sister is recovering from being very sick

So, overall - yes I am Lucky!! There are so many other things for which I am lucky as well - of course, this will start to become a noval if I keep going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Sounds like you have great reasons to consider yourself lucky. I am inspired by your ability to look at the glass half full.

Thanks for taking the challenge!

Melita