Thursday, April 05, 2007

Stamps for a Cause

I know - I haven't posted any actual stamped items for some time. I have some things to post, but just haven't had the time to photograph and get them loaded to my computer. I've been so busy and when I do get some free time...I'm either checking emails or sleeping. :)

Anyway - I wanted to post this now 1) it's for a very worthy cause and 2) I don't have my pictures ready yet. :)

Autism - did you know that autism affects 1 in 150 children? That is one too many children affected! You need to check out GinaK Designs. She has a special set that she designed where a portion of the sales will be going towards Autism Speaks. Be sure to get your set today and help support such a worthy cause!!

2 comments:

Dolores said...

I'm so glad your speaking of Autism.

Dolores said...

Hi Karen I've added your blog to mine. TFS