Monday, June 18, 2007

All Star Turtle

Sorry it's been so long, since I last blogged. I was having internet issues for a few days. Then when I finally was able to get back online, I was forever clearing out the emails. Not to mention work and Madison's baseball games - I was swamped! I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel (at least I'm hoping!). I still have a few swaps I need to work on and get mailed. Anyway, enough about that - onto the artwork!!

I made this card for a swap I was in to use Inky Antics animals. I chose to make a girl card and a boy card. I used the Sporty Turtle (Clear Stamps) from Inky Antics for my boy card. I decided to have my swap cards donated to Keiki Cards. The person that hostessed the swap makes cards for Keiki Cards and we were able to donate our cards if we wanted to. I colored the turtle using Prismacolor Pencils. I also sponged Chocolate Chip around all the edges.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inky Antics (Sporty Turtle Clear Set)
CS: Morning Marigold, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip, WW
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Palette Noir Black
Other: Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon (from Jody's ribbon shares), Stamping Sponge, Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that stamp, he is so cute.