Friday, July 06, 2007

Birthday Wishes

I'm finally getting a chance to post the many birthday cards that I received for my birthday (6/24). I've been super busy, but decided tonight I was going to start loading them! They are all so wonderful and really made my birthday SUPER special. Thank you so much to each and every one of you who sent me a card or birthday wishes!!

This card was received from Jan (Tweetybugshouse over on EBB) . Love the die cut flowers and button in the corner!!

This was a RAK I received from Sandy. I traded her some things for 2 Stamping Bella stamps!! Woohoo!!! :) This was the cute card that she sent with the stamps and numerous stamped Bella images. You can check out more of her work at Sandy & Kim's Creations.

Jane Bosi sent me this super cute birthday card. I love the pp, ribbon, and colors she used!! Check out her work on her blog Jane's Addiction. Thank you!!

Amanda sent me this BRAK as part of the Blogger RAK group. Is this just not the cutest card?!?!! The balloons have crystal effects on them to make them shiny! Too cute!! Be sure to stop by Amanda's blog Inkspirations.

This was another great card I received through the Blogger RAK group. Nancy used this cute Michael's stamp (yep - have it myself :) and scalloped punches (love them) and a cuttlebugged background (love that too). :) Don't let Nancy's blog name throw you - it is anything but a Creative Mess.

I have many more to post, but need to run out for a bit. I will try to get some more loaded tonight.

No comments: