Monday, September 03, 2007

Blogger's Challenge (Aug. 31)

Our challenge this past week was to CASE the card on pg.92 of the catalog. The catalog sample is a pocket card, but I decided to just make it a regular card. Of course, this isn't what I particularly had in mind, but with my kids trying to grab everything I was using - I put it together in a hurry just so they would grab anymore. :)

Be sure to check out the other ideas --------------------->

All supplies SU unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: A Muse (Frog Prince & Beautiful Day)
CS: Almost Amethyst, True Thyme, WW, Rose Red & Almost Amethyst Sampler Designer Pack
Ink: StazOn Black, Always Artichoke
Other: Aqua Painter, Silver Brads, Sakura Glaze Pens (yellow crown & pink heart), 1 3/8" Square Punch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!! that frog made me smile! and, of course, nice job on the challenge!

Ida said...

Better Late then Never as they say. Very fun little frog image and I like how you turned the one set of brads vertical instead of horizontal. Ida

Stefanie said...

Super cute Karen! I like that little frog prince!

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute, Karen! I like that little frog prince, too!

Connie

Lisa Bohler said...

Glad that you joined us! Cute card.

Basement Stamper said...

Love the little froggie! Very cute!

Barbara said...

This is very cute! Love the frog prince stamp. Cute, cute, cute!!!!