Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogger's Challenge (Sept. 7)

The challenge from last week was to CASE the card on pg.12 of the Holiday Mini. I was away last weekend and finally got a chance to work on the card. Of course, I made it very simple since I was already late with the challenge. I also needed a sympathy card, so I made this into one.

All supplies SU! unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Warm Words (Retired)
CS: Blue Bayou, WW, Soft Sky DSP
Other: 1/16" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Not Quite Navy marker, Soft Sky Double-stitched ribbon, Glue Dots, Silk Flower (unknown)

Be sure to check out the other Blogger Challenge Players ---------->

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Very nice Karen! I like how you put the sentiment in the middle of the flower.

Vicki G said...

This card is very pretty as well!

Vicki

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Karen, love the big Prima!