Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogger's Challenge (Sept. 7)

The challenge from last week was to CASE the card on pg.12 of the Holiday Mini. I was away last weekend and finally got a chance to work on the card. Of course, I made it very simple since I was already late with the challenge. I also needed a sympathy card, so I made this into one.

All supplies SU! unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Warm Words (Retired)
CS: Blue Bayou, WW, Soft Sky DSP
Other: 1/16" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Not Quite Navy marker, Soft Sky Double-stitched ribbon, Glue Dots, Silk Flower (unknown)

Be sure to check out the other Blogger Challenge Players ---------->

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Very nice Karen! I like how you put the sentiment in the middle of the flower.

Summerthyme Studio said...

This card is very pretty as well!

Vicki

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Karen, love the big Prima!