Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blogger's Challenge (Sept. 28)

This week's Blogger's Challenge was to use Spectrum Pads. I used the Stampin' Up! Blue Frost Spectrum Pad for my card. Nothing special with it - just used it as a regular stamp pad. I had other ideas to do, but was already late getting my card posted, so I opted for the quick and easy. :)

All Supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Snowfall
CS: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, WW
Ink: Blue Frost Spectrum Pad
Other: 1/16" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Circle Brads (Ice)

Be sure to check out the other Blogger Girl's for their creations. I'm off to check them out now myself - I like to try to wait until I post mine before I check everyone's out. -------->

14 comments:

Ida said...

Well it certainly turned out nice. I like the "bling" you added in the sentiment and of course the colors since blue is one of my 2 favorite colors. Better late then never! Ida

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, I love snowflake cards and yours is very pretty!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

oooooh, this is GREAT!! Love the blend of colors! Lovely!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful card. Blue snowflakes are my favorite. I may have to buy this spectrum pad! :)

Stefanie said...

Very pretty Karen! This card really sells me on the spectrum pads as a quick & easy way to get a Wow look!

Pat Huntoon said...

It might be quicka nd easy -- but it sure is pretty!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Snowflakes girlie!!'
i love sweet n easy ;]

Lisa Bohler said...

Sometimes quick and easy make the best cards...and you prove it here! Great!

Lori said...

Looks great! Nothing wrong with quick and easy.

rozie640 said...

Very nice, love the varigated stars!!! Great use of the spectrum pads.

Claudia Perry said...

The color is perfect for this card. And I just love the eyelet in "Holidays"!

Leigh OBrien said...

Ahhh...very snowy, Karen. Great job...the spectrum pad is perfect for this! The weather here has been so great that I refuse to think about daggone snow yet. Bring on more 70s and low 80s!

michelle sturgeon said...

This is a great Winter card!

Lauren (mytime) said...

those bold snowflakes are perfect for the spectrum pad! Love the added bling too