Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Michelle and thought I would do it now, while it's on my mind or I'm sure to forget. :) I had to do the following:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (*check!*)
2. Post 7 random/weird facts about yourself on your blog (cause we all want to know how weird you are!).
3. Tag 7 people at the end and link to their blog.
4. Leave comments on each blog that you tag so that they know!

Seven Random Facts:
1. I've lived on the same street for almost my whole life.
2. I'm messy - yep no organization whatsoever here! I would love to, but just thinking of organizing all my junk is too tiresome!!
3. I always notice expired tags on license plates. Not sure why, but I always point them out to whomever is in the car with me.
4. I'm a sports fanatic! I watch more sports on tv than my DH.
5. I like Spongebob Squarepants. :) Yep - kind of addicting when my kids watch it and I hear in the background.
6. I hate the noise that is made when you scratch over jeans with your nails. It can be likened to someone running their nails down a chalkboard - but that doesn't bother me. Go figure!
7. When I was a baby, I had to wear a brace from my waist to my feet to get my hips in alignment. Yep - have those purty pics at my mom's!

Now I'm supposed to tag 7 others, but those that I was going to tag have recently been tagged. So, if you want to play along and you haven't been tagged - then consider yourself tagged by me!!

No comments: