Sunday, December 23, 2007

Quick and Easy Gift - Notecards

Since I have been super behind on gift/card making this year (ok, this is every year *wink*), these were the gifts that I made for the girl's teachers this year. I took Whisper White card stock and added a piece of patterned paper edge. Before adhering the patterned paper, I punched a circle in the center with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Then I stamped the circle in the turquoise and the monogram in Chocolate Chip (both are from Papertrey Ink) - Ambassador Monogram and Borders and Corners Monogram. I boxed them up with envelopes in the clear boxes that Papertrey Ink offers as well. I figured that the teachers would be able to use these as thank yous or 'just because'.

Supplies -
Stamps: Ambassador Monogram, Borders and Corners Monogram (Papertrey Ink)
CS: WW, Basic Grey Papers
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Other: 1 3/8" Circle Punch (SU!), envelopes (not shown), clear boxes (not shown)

No comments: