Monday, January 14, 2008

Joy in Snowflakes

These were the cards that I made for my co-workers. I needed something quick and easy because I didn't have a whole lot of time. So, I made 10 of these in one night. I had wanted to follow a design that I had seen on another blog, but I ended up straying from it. I love winter and snow, so this set by Papertrey Ink is perfect.

For the smaller snowflake, I stamped it in Blue Bayou and then stamped off once before stamping on the card stock.

Supplies:
Stamp:
Snowflake Serenade (Papertrey Ink)
CS: WW
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou
Other: Crystal Stickles (for inside each of the snowflakes)

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, love the bling in the middle of the snowflake.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Simply Sweet!!! Love everything about this (((Hugs)))

Gabriel Bates said...

Good sharre