Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stamp Club Project (May)


Since I've been having computer problems, I never got to upload my Stamp Club projects. I received both of the sets used on this card free with my SAB redemption. :) Always a plus to receive FREE stamps!!!

Anyway - the definition for 'kindness' is stamped tone on tone for the background. The 'k' from Big Deal Alphabet is stamped in Elegant Eggplant, as is the definition on WW. The definition is then popped on stampin' dimensionals. Fairly simple and straight-forward.

All supplies SU unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet & Define Your Life
CS: WW, Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant
Other: Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by (even through my lack of posting)!! I'm hoping to find time on my DH's computer to post more frequently.

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

No comments: