Monday, August 11, 2008

Sympathy Swap

Sorry it's been so long since I've last posted. Tonight though, I've got a couple things to post. :) This summer has been super busy for me!! I'll be glad to get a break and have time to do more stamping!!

I made this card for a swap on a group I belong to (Utah Divas International - UDI). It was a Sympathy card swap. I don't make Sympathy cards usually because I don't think to make them, until I need them. So, this was a good swap to participate in. Unfortunately, I already had to mail this card off to my best friend, Rachel. Her father passed away and so I mailed this to her.

I really liked how this turned out and will be using this sketch more. All layers were sponged except for the card base and the Night of Navy card stock.

All Supplies SU!:
Sets: Fresh Cuts, Sincere Salutations
CS: VV (I believe), Ballet Blue, Night of Navy
Ink: Ballet Blue, Night of Navy
Other: Stamping Sponge, Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!!
Stampin' Hugs,
Karen


1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty.