Saturday, September 27, 2008

Autumn Scarecrow
This cute little scarecrow is part of the Fall and Winter Minis set from MissyB Designs. What else is great - it's ON SALE for only $6!!! You can't beat that for this set - there are different stamps for all occassions. The word Autumn is also from the same set.

I used my new Sizzlet Swirly die from SU! for this card also. It is actually longer than this, but I cut it down to fit the card. I used various Copic markers to color in the scarecrow as well.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fall and Winter Minis -
MissyB Designs
CS: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, WW, Basic Grey Archaic
Ink: Palette Noir, Chocolate Chip
Other: Copic Markers, Sizzlet Swirly (SU), Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by! Hope your Fall is off to a great start! I love this time of year - especially the cooler weather.


No comments: