Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BELLI Challenge #33 - Fibers
What is the Belli Challenge you ask?
I copied the following from Chris' blog - she is the creator of the BELLI Challenges.

Each week, Chris tries to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!
This Weeks Belli Challenge is FIBERS!! You can embellish anything with any of your FIBER things.

Here is what you need to do...Make a completed project embellishing your work with ANY FIBER. Share the link here in the comments linking to Chris's Blog and CBC33. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC33 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!

Be sure to check out what everyone else has made and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)

BELLI DESIGN TEAM
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Lorie Ames
Christi Thorsen
Ceal Pritchett
Courtney Fowler
Jennifer (jennifer-g on SCS)

Thanks to Chris for allowing me to be a Guest Designer for the BELLI Challenges last week and this week!!

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to upload and share your Art with us! We love to see it! Have a fabulous day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lasting Impressions with Panache
CS: Chocolate Chip, Gable Green, Really Rust, WW, Basic Grey Pheobe
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Copic Markers, Fibers (Basic Grey Sublime), Stampin Dimensionals

Edit: I updated those who participated this week in the BELLI Challenge. I inadvertantly left off Jennifer's blog. Sorry!!

6 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

Great job! I love the use of the fibers!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Don't forget me, I got mine done and up too! What a great card, love how you colored it and added the fibers behind!

Debby said...

Great job creative use of fibers.
Angel hugs
Debby

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous card, love the use of your fibers!!! Thanks for playing in the Challenge and being Guest Designer.

Ceal said...

Great Card! I love birdhouses too. thanks for playing with us!

Unknown said...

Nice work! I never think to use fibers (besides ribbon) on my card. I need to pay more attn to these challenges!