Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Black, Orange, & White Challenge

There was a challenge a few days ago over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps (SNSS) to make a card using black, orange, and white. I had participated in an image swap within the SNSS group and decided to use of the images for my card.

I colored the bird in with Copic markers. The bird is from the set My Little Chickadee from SNSS. I popped the scalloped circle up on pop dots.

Supplies:
Stamps: My Little Chickadee (SNSS)
CS: WW, Basic Black, Only Orange, Designer Paper DCWV
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Copic Markers, Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle Punches, Slot Punch, Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


I just got my new stamps from The Rubber Cafe, so I plan to play tomorrow night. I was going to tonight, but I'm a bit tired - so I'm going to do some tomorrow instead. Can't wait - love getting new rubbah to use.

So, be sure to stop back by to see those!!

3 comments:

Danni said...

I'm not a fan of orange but this is nice. You did a great job coloring this sweet bird!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This looks fantastic!!! GREAT job!! Looking forward to being on the team with you and seeing more of your awesome designs!!

craftyvegan said...

Hey, have fun with the new stamps! I am he he!