Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Black, Orange, & White Challenge

There was a challenge a few days ago over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps (SNSS) to make a card using black, orange, and white. I had participated in an image swap within the SNSS group and decided to use of the images for my card.

I colored the bird in with Copic markers. The bird is from the set My Little Chickadee from SNSS. I popped the scalloped circle up on pop dots.

Supplies:
Stamps: My Little Chickadee (SNSS)
CS: WW, Basic Black, Only Orange, Designer Paper DCWV
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Copic Markers, Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle Punches, Slot Punch, Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


I just got my new stamps from The Rubber Cafe, so I plan to play tomorrow night. I was going to tonight, but I'm a bit tired - so I'm going to do some tomorrow instead. Can't wait - love getting new rubbah to use.

So, be sure to stop back by to see those!!

3 comments:

Danni said...

I'm not a fan of orange but this is nice. You did a great job coloring this sweet bird!

Darlene said...

This looks fantastic!!! GREAT job!! Looking forward to being on the team with you and seeing more of your awesome designs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, have fun with the new stamps! I am he he!