Monday, November 10, 2008

Witchy Thank You

Yes - I know Halloween is over, but I realized I never showed you this card. I made this as a thank you to my neighbor for the goodies she made for our Halloween party. I used the witch because her daughter was a witch for Halloween and I thought it was appropriate. I popped the witch up on pop dots. The purple card base and the striped paper is from the SASI Halloween Key Ingredient kit.
Supplies:
Stamps: Trick or Sweet and Frightful Night (both by
SASI)
CS: Halloween Key Ingredients (no longer available), WW, Basic Black
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Copic Markers, Stampin Dimensionals


Have you heard about Paper Craft Planet? If not - come check us out and join us over there!! There is tons to do and lots going on. Be sure to add me as your friend when you do.

No comments: