Friday, March 20, 2009

Sketchy Sm Swirl Butterfly

Another card done using a sketch. This time I used SC219 over at SCS. It worked perfect for the smaller butterfly image. This Sm Swirl Butterfly can be bought from The Rubber Cafe and is the smaller version of the one I used for this card. I went with a brighter color scheme since Spring is here.

A bit about the card. I stamped the butterfly image onto the Only Orange card stock with Only Orange ink. I used Copic markers to color in the butterfly. The buttefly image is pop dotted for a bit of dimension as well. I also rounded the corners of the stamped image.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sm Swirl Butterfly (
The Rubber Cafe)
CS: Only Orange, GP White, Barely Banana, Basic Grey Marrakech
Ink: Palette Noir, Only Orange
Other: Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Corner Rounder, Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by!!
Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Karen!! Love the colors!!

Sandy said...

Cute butterfy and I love the yellow and orange together!

Unknown said...

you've been tagged! http://laineysalteredego.typepad.com/weblog/2009/03/tagged.html :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Karen! The yellow and orange are so vibrant and perfect for spring. Your butterfly is so sweet!