Friday, July 24, 2009

Cheer Up - Animal Fun

Sorry for the sporadic posting again. I was on vacation with no internet access. *insert crying here* Seriously - it was tough to not be online each night, but I did have my phone to check emails, so I wasn't totally without. It was nice being at the beach and relaxing though as well. So, we are home now and back to reality!

I made this for an online friend's son who broke his leg recently. The poor little guy is only 2 1/2 yrs old, so I'm sure it's tough on him not being able to run around and play this summer. Heck - I know what it's like for my 3 yr old little guy on a normal day!!! Yikes - not sure I'd make it through one day.

Things to Note:
-- the only stamping is the Enjoy greetng
-- the Tall Trees DSP is the main image
-- Scallop circle is up on dimensionals

Now I know - you are probably wondering why I stamped Enjoy! on the front for a little boy who can't do a whole lot. Well, I included a little goodie inside for him - a gift card to McDonalds. I figured his mom could pick him up lunch or ice cream for just him to enjoy at least.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: On Your Birthday
CS: WW, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Tall Trees DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Micki said...

I love it. Sometimes those cards with just a stamped sentiment are the best.

hugs

Sandy said...

Cute card! I love how simple the card is but it looks great at the same time!!!