Sunday, July 05, 2009

Final June Stamp Club Project

I've seen these on other people's blogs before, but this was the first time I decided to give it a try. I thought these would be cute for gift cards. Sorry again for the bright picture. Again - I focused on a retired product -Bella Rose DSP. Unfortunately, before I could put the order in - this DSP was already sold out.

Things to highlight -
-- Top Note Die used to create this card
-- Inside contains the 'pocket' to use for the gift card/money
-- Quick and Easy

Inside of the card

Supplies:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
CS: Pretty in Pink, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Other: Top Note Die

Hope you enjoyed these club projects. Thanks for stopping by!!

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous projects Karen!! :) TFS!

Andrea Walford said...

Very cute card with the top note fold! Great layout!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I like how you decorated the inside, too. I never think to use my dies like this -- thanks for the inspiration!