Thursday, December 31, 2009

November Stamp Club Projects

These were the cards that my stamp club made in November. I focused all the cards on the Cold & Cuddly set from the Holiday Mini. I also predesigned my cards in MDS, so that I had something to go by.

The first one is a monochromatic card using Bermuda Bay card stock, DSP, and ink.

The second card I chose to round the corners on the right hand side.

The third card is my favorite - probably the DSP....that is gorgeous paper!
Thanks for stopping by my blog when you had a chance this past year! Looking forward to a new and wonderful 2010! Hope you continue to stop by in 2010 as well!!

Happy New Year!!
Karen

3 comments:

TN Granny said...

Gosh Karen
I wish we lived closer I'd come to your monthly meet. All your cards are just darling.
God Bless,
Jeanine

Anonymous said...

These are all so adorable, Karen!! I agree with Granny -- wish I lived closer and could have played, too!

Term papers said...

You have so many fantastic ideas. All your Card is Heart touching. Looking forward to a new and wonderful 2010! Hope you also continue to stop by in 2010 as well!!