Monday, August 16, 2010

July Stamp Club Project

It's been quite some time since I've posted on my blog. Ever since I started working full-time, my days are packed. I can't seem to get all that I need done - done in a day. I forgot what it was like to work full-time!
I've been stamping, but just haven't even had a chance to get pics taken, thus nothing to post.
Here is one of the cards we made at July Stamp Club. I used the card on pg. 188 of the catalog as our guide. I had to alter it a bit to what I had on hand.


Things to note:
-- The only stamping is the Happy Birthday
-- The white Uni-gel pen was used for the flower centers

Supplies:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
CS: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Top-Note Die, Modern Label Punch, Flower Punch (Itty Bitty Shapes Punch), White Gel Pen


Stop back by - I have 2 more cards to post from our July Stamp Club!

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

No comments: