Monday, August 07, 2006

Well - I've decided to take the plunge and start a blog. I am forever online and enjoy reading other people's blogs. Not sure I'll be able to post daily like most others that I've seen, but I'm going to do my best.

A bit about me - I classify myself as a SAHM. However, that is starting to not be true anymore. I work part-time in Real Estate and love it! I've had my license for 2 years, however, with the birth of my 2nd and 3rd children - wasn't able to find time for work. :) I'm glad though to be able to be home with my children, as well as, work some outside of the house.

For my fun 'jobs' - I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I teach Stamping and Scrapbooking out of my home. This started out as a hobby 6 years ago! I have gained so many wonderful friendships through stamping that I'm not sure when I'll stop. I've entertained the idea a couple times, but know I'll miss it too much!! I am also a scrapbooker, however, I am WAY behind on my books! I have many goals and dreams for my scrapbooking - now to just find the time!! You can view my stampin' website here http://www.stampinwithkaren.stampinup.net.

My other fun 'job' is being a Consultant for Taste of Home Entertainment. It is a new company that recently started and I'm excited to get my start with the company. They sell wonderful Home Decor products at very reasonable prices! You can view my website here http://karenfoltz.tohe.com.

On top of the above - I am blessed to be a mother to 3 wonderful children (2 girls and 1 boy). They are truly my pride and joy and above all else - they are my LIFE! They make me who I am and I love being their mother!!

No comments: