Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today I took my little guy for his 4 month check-up. He is such a happy baby - even after he got 4 shots he was smiling. As I sit here - I am watching him peacefully sleeping. LOVE HIM!!

I have tons of stamping to get done as well that I am WAY BEHIND on!! I really need to get off my laptop and meet my obligations!! Of course today I am fighting a headache and don't feel like doing much of anything. I have all these ideas floating in my head, but actually sitting down and putting ink to paper hasn't been happening lately.

I did get an absolutely AWESOME package in the mail today. I won a 'contest' on Sarah's blog (http://kindredspirits.typepad.com/kindred_spirits/) and got my prize today!! I had posted because I love reading her blog and to my surprise WON!!! Let me just say - she totally spoiled me today and I LOVE IT!!! I received the following - katie & co Flip Flop Border stamp, some Primas (love love love primas!!!), an awesome stamped card, the cutest stamped 'sketch' book, samples of the gingham ribbons (I love ribbons - my fav accessory), 6x6 designer papers (really really pretty ones), and my first a muse item - creative candy clear scallop square stickers (I've admired a muse items from Sarah's and others blogs/galleries, so these will definitely be put to use - TODAY)!!! OMWord - I can't begin to express my appreciation for these totally fabulous items!! Thank you so much Sarah for your generosity!!

I am going to go stamp some things and will post pictures later tonight of what I've done. Today is an absolutely beautiful day - hope everyone is enjoying it!!

No comments: