Saturday, August 12, 2006


Today is such a beautiful day! Actually the last couple days have been so nice - no humidity, blue skies, soft breeze - just perfect.

I posted yesterday how I won Sarah's contest. Well, I made her a thank you card using the stamp she sent me. This is the card (stamps: SU! Seeing Spots, katie & co Flip Flop Border - all other supplies are SU!).

I also did some other stamping (finally) - it seems like forever that I just stamped to stamp. I am hoping to get some more stamping in later today/tonight.

I am taking some classes that I need to renew my Real Estate license. I only need a total of 15 hours (12 more to go) and then I'm good for another 2 years. :) This actually would normally be easy, however, right now it's not. My DH coaches high school football and practice starts this Monday. He will be gone all day and most of the evening for 6 days straight. Then school will be starting, so that means practice during the evening and games. Luckily I am blessed to have my parents living 3 houses away from us. My mom is going to help me with watching the kids, so I am able to work and take 2 classes during this time. Then she will be watching my 2 youngest children, when my oldest is in school during the day.

Well this has been mostly been random thoughts today. Off to get some things done. :)

No comments: