Sunday, August 20, 2006


I have been cutting out rubbah all night. I had purchased some TAC (The Angel Company -http://chris.ismyangel.net/Pages/HomePage ) stamps a bit ago and never got around to cutting them. I got them right before my basement got flooded where all my stamp supplies are!! Luckily we got it all cleaned up, however, in the process....all my things were piled everywhere to get them out of harm's way. So, these sets have been in the box they came in for a few weeks and I decided tonight to cut them out. It is taking me longer because I am then putting them into CD cases for easier storage (TAC sells stamps for acrylic mounting). I decided to take a break, well actually needed to check another blog for information on how to store clear stamps (like the ones Inky Antics - www.inkyantics.com) sells. However, that person's blog isn't coming up for me right now.

I was hoping to get some stamping in tonight, but it doesn't look like that will happen. I have a box of Stampin' Up! (SU!) things coming tomorrow - my goodies that I earned for FREE for my sales!! Woohoo!! Nothing like getting FREE rubbah!!! That is another reason why I wanted to get my TAC sets cut out. I know I have quite a few more sets to be cutting and mounting tomorrow.

I also need to plan for my Stamp Club that is on the 28th. I have new catalog items to play with, so that will be fun!! I also need to stamp some more ideas for Lasting Impressions with Pananche (LIWP - www.lasimppan.com). I am on the Creative Crew for them. They sell unmounted rubber stamps that I receive to make samples for their website and displays at conventions. So, needless to say, my plate is full.

My oldest daughter goes back to school on the 23rd as well. She will be starting the 1st grade and is so excited. She loves school right now and can't wait to see her friends. I know her sister will miss having her around all day to play with (and aggrevate). :)

Above is one of the cards I made for LIWP. Not what I was hoping for, but not too bad.

No comments: