Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Owww! I received my SU! order tonight and decided to cut out my new stamps (6 in total). I didn't even realize though until the last set that I had a HUGE blister on my finger from the scissors!!! The price to pay for rubbah!! ha!!

I had some quiet time today (which is rare with my kids) and was able to sit down and stamp. I actually created 3 cards. I was so excited. One was for my designs for LIWP, one I did for a friend who could use a little pick-me-up, and the other was for a swap I joined. The card pictured here is the one for the swap. I am really excited on how this turned out. I used the Sketch Challenge from last week on SCS (SC85) to design this card. Sure made it a lot easier to get them done. It was fun using the new brads SU! has as well.

Tonight was meet the teacher night for Madison's school. She is really excited to start (Wednesday). Her teacher seems to be nice and she likes him, so far so good. I can't believe summer is over - I've been so busy that it flew right by.

Well - it's late and I need to get to bed - working tomorrow and the morning comes much too early for me!! HA!!

No comments: