Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I can't believe it - my baby girl turned 2 today! While she isn't my 'baby' anymore, I still call her my baby girl (which drives my parents crazy - they say it will confuse her). She is just the cutest little girl (if I do say so myself). :) It seems like yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital. Also - I sit here tonight thinking how my oldest will start 1st grade tomorrow. That really doesn't seem real - I look at her and think how 'old' she looks when she is still my little girl as well. Can you tell I am going through my Mommy emotions tonight? :)

I received my Whipper Snapper (http://www.whippersnapperdesigns.com/) stamps today. I got 3 of Anna Wight (SweetMissDaisy on SCS) stamps. She is a new designer for them - I've always loved her work and her unique style. So, when I heard she had stamps coming out...I knew I had to have them. Luckily, I got a coupon for entering a contest of theirs to use! :)

Well - I better head to bed. Madison asked me if I would walk her into her classroom tomorrow. :) Of course, I said yes - considering last year she didn't want me to!

No comments: