Tuesday, October 17, 2006


be merry

I made this for a swap I'm in. I used Whipper Snapper Designs (the tree and sentiment - both by Anna Wight). Again - I love her designs and style! I really need to get started on my Christmas cards as well - this may be one of them. For those of you who know me though - I don't like to mass produce, so if I use this...it will only be for about 5 or 10 total. I then move on to another design. :)

Supplies:
Stamps:Whipper Snapper Designs (Anna Wight)
CS:Whisper White, Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive, Holiday Designer Series Paper (all SU!)
Ink: Basic Black (SU!)
Other:Prismacolor Pencils, Sakura Glitter Gel Pen, Sakura Red Glaze Pen, Ticket Corner Punch (SU!), Olive Brads (SU!), Stampin' Dimensionals (SU!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Ooo - I love this!