Thursday, October 26, 2006


Round 3

Well - I made it to rd 3 of the Design Team call. Our next challenge is to use the word 'knock' in our title. Still thinking of what pictures to use for this one. I have an idea, but don't think I have the pictures for it. So, we'll see....I plan to work on it tomorrow though. I have a workshop on Sunday that I also need to prepare for, so I want to get my layout done and submitted on time.

Here's an Inky Antics girl card I made recently for a color challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps:Coffee Girl, Retro Background (Inky Antics)
CS: Close to Cocoa, Cranberry Crisp, VV
Ink:Basic Black, Cranberry Crisp, Chocolate Chip
Other:Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge, Cutter Kit - Distresser (SU), Prismacolor Pencils, Sakure Glitter Gel Pen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Karen this is a great card! Love the coloring

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, this card is too cute. Inky Antics has some fun images! I also wanted to let you know I tried to comment on your friend Lynne's blog but I couldn't because I don't have a blogger password. I didn't know if she realizes this is the case. Have a good night!

KarrieLyne said...

Karen, I love this card!!! My daughter would too! This stamp may have to go on my wish list!! Thanks for commenting on my blog..i just got started and it is nice to see comments =) I can't wait to see what else you create!!
Karrie

Natasha said...

This card is fabulous! I love the little bit of glitter from the sakura pen! Way to go making it to the 3rd round for the DT! Your work is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of how much you are getting done!!!You are doing a great job!!!!!!!!!As Always



Rachel