Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Peaceful Wishes


Here is one of the cards I'm going to be sending out this year. Yep - still haven't mailed my cards nor have I finished them! Yikes!! The past couple I've made have been on the super simple side. I figured I better make them simple and few steps or they will end up being New Year's cards instead (which I've done in the past and I'm definitely not opposed to doing again). With so much to finish - I really can't be stressing over cards. I also keep finding myself doing other things than I what I should be - have I mentioned that I'm the ultimate in procrastination?!! :)

I still need to make 2 3.5x3.5 scrapbooks for DH's grandmothers, 2 7x7 scrapbooks for our mothers, wrap the kids gifts, purchase DH's gifts (to my defense - he just gave me a list of things this weekend), make cards, mail cards, print Christmas picture, and I'm sure there are other things I should/could do.

Supplies:
Stamps:Peaceful Wishes
CS:VV, Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme
Ink:Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme
Other:Cranberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Xmas Red Stickles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to start next years cards in January!! Beautiful card!!!

Gail Binette said...

Very nice Karen. I really love this set and received quite a few made with this set this year.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.