Friday, December 22, 2006

Sweet Stuff


This is one of the new SAB sets from Stampin' Up! called Very Punny. I got it to do swaps and this is my swap card I made (40 of these to be exact :). The set itself is sooo cute and I love the little sayings that go with each image. If you haven't gotten your SAB set yet - you will. The sets are as always so cute and something to appeal to each stamper's style. I'm trying to be good and not preorder any of the other ones - I figure I will earn them (at least I'm hoping too).

Are you ready yet for Christmas? I'm not! I haven't wrapped a thing, still have some shopping to do, haven't sent all my cards yet, and still working on some gifts that I'm making. So, what am I doing on my blog - procrastinating of course!! LOL!! I did get some pages done last night for 2 7x7 scrapbooks I'm making. My friend came over and we stamped/scrapped. Of course, I probably would have gotten more done if the phone didn't ring and the kids didn't want something everytime I sat down! :)

I love this time of year!! The hustle and bustle I can do without, but just the overall spirit of the holiday is wonderful!!

Supplies:
Stamps:Very Punny (SAB 2007), Simply Circles
CS:Confetti White, Real Red, Basic Black
Ink:Real Red
Other: Real Red and Basic Black Markers, Circle Punches in the following sizes - 1/4", 1/16", 1 1/4", & 1 3/8", Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Narrow Organdy Ribbon - Black, Black brads (from the Vintage Brads), White Uni-Ball Gel Pen (for swirl in lollipop which turned red after the crystal effects was added and for the lollipop stick)

No comments: