Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another Swap Card

This was another swap card I did recently. The swap was to use vellum on the card. I stamped the vellum with the French Flair BG in Craft White. Make sure you set aside to dry or use a light touch of the heat gun (if you're impatient :). I really like how this one turned out - much nicer IRL though. The colors are so rich together and the vellum added just the right touch. You can't see it in the photo, but I took the Old Olive marker and colored on the backside of the birds on the vellum. Not sure I liked that part though, so I would leave it off next time.

Supplies:
Stamps:Carte Postale, French Flair BG
CS:Eggplant Envy, Old Olive, WW, Vellum
Ink:Craft White, Eggplant Envy, Old Olive
Other:Designer Label Punch, Circle Punch (the flower is punched out and popped up on dimensionals), Stampin' Dimensional, Brad (from the Vintage Brads)

No comments: