Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Swamped in Swaps

I have been swamped the past 2 weeks in doing swaps! I got through spurts where I don't do any swaps and then all of sudden I'll be signed up for 10 or more!!! YIKES!! Of course, usually when I do this they end up being due around the same time.

Anyway - I made the above card (sorry for the terrible picture) for one of the swaps. It uses the Carte Postale set and the French Flair BG set from the Winter Mini catalog. Neither are really my type of sets, but I have loved seeing what everyone has done with them. So, of course, I needed to get it and try it out as well.

The BG looks like I stamped the French Flair in white, but I actually did Tone on Tone - Ruby Red.

Supplies:
Stamps:Carte Postale, French Flair BG, Sincere Salutations
CS:WW, Ruby Red, Vintage Violet
Ink:Ruby Red, Vintage Violet
Other:Markers - Ruby Red & Mellow Moss, Blender Pen for Vintage Violet, Vintage Violet Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Double Rectangle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: