Monday, January 01, 2007

New Goodies - Yeah!!


I got a gift card to AC Moore for Christmas day from my in-laws. Well, if you know me, money doesn't last long in my possession. :) As my DH says, it burns a hole in my pocket. So, the other night we went and I got to go shopping with my gift card. I wasn't sure what I would get and had some other items in my cart, but put them back when I saw these.

I got the Autumn Leaves (Rhonna Farrar) stamps and these 3 A Muse Artstamps!! YEAH!! The drink stamp is one I've seen used before and always thought it was cute. Then the saying stamp - LOVE it!! I've been wanting this stamp for what seems like forever! From the very first time I saw it - I wanted it. It says 'The road to a friend's house is never long.' - Danish Proverb Also - the last stamp says Forever Friends. I didn't realize that our AC Moore sold A Muse stamps, so I am just totally thrilled about this!! Can't wait to create some things with my new goodies!! :)

1 comment:

Gail Binette said...

Happy New Year to you as well Karen. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Looking forward to seeing lots of neet things in the new year. I just got that Rhonna Farrar set with some of my Christmas money too and can hardly wait till I'm feeling a little better and can break it open. I think we are going to love it.