Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ok - well, I came to post another card, however, blogger isn't being cooperative with me. I keep getting a message that they can't complete my request at this time. So, I will try again, but since I had said I was going to post another card - I figured I would post why it isn't here yet.

For those who have been sick - I hear ya!! My whole family has been sick since the end of November!! I now have a head cold and today it was killing me. I felt like my head was going to explode and slept a good bit as well. I'll definitely be VERY happy when we are all healthy and germ free!! :)

I'll keep trying to upload, but just wanted to let you know why the card isn't on here yet. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me know! :) I am glad to hear that you are all feeling better! I'll be calling you! Somuch to tell@!!

~R~