Friday, January 05, 2007

Dragonfly


Here is a card I made the other night. The Dragonfly stamp is from Lasting Impressions with Panache (LIWP). I needed a quick and easy card and this did the trick. :)

Supplies:
Stamps:Dragonfly
CS:VV, Always Artichoke
Ink:Craft Vanilla, Always Artichoke
Other:Sahara Sand Eyelets, Crop-a-Dile

Sorry for the late and short post. I'm not feeling well and fell asleep early. Of course, whenever I do that - I end up waking up and being up for a couple hours then. Anyway - I'm hoping since I am actually letting my body rest that I will start to feel better soon. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,

I finally took the time to click on your link from one of your emails...and WOW...you just NEVER stop! How fun this was to browse through your blog...you have some awesome work posted and I enjoyed everything. Of course your work always keeps me motivated, but I really love your scrapbook pages! I will definitely be checking out this blog more often. Thanks,
Barb g