Monday, January 22, 2007

Tagged

Ok - so on everyone's blog I've been reading about those who've been tagged. My monkey card was commented on by Kathy and she 'tagged' me. :)

A-Available or Taken: Definitely Taken (10 years this Oct.)

B-Best Friend: Rachel & Carla

C-Cake or Pie: Cake--yellow cake with chocolate icing

D-Drink of Choice: anything leaded (Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, Mr. Pibb, etc)

E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: my computer and cell phone

F-Favorite Color: Green

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears

H-Hometown: Des Plaines, IL, but call Hagerstown, MD home

I-Indulgence: getting my nails done

J-January or February: February-Valentine's Day

K-Kids and Names: Madison, Mackenzie, & Trenton

L-Life is Incomplete Without: my wonderful family and friends

M-Marriage Date: 10/11/97

N-Number of Siblings: 6 (3 brothers & 3 sisters)

O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P-Phobias or Fears: heights, bridges over water, dying

Q-Favorite Quote: ?? Not sure I have a favorite quote

R-Reason to Smile: Watching my beautiful children laugh and play

S-Season: Fall/Winter, but now that I have kids...it is more Summer, so that they aren't couped up inside :)

T-Tag 3 or 4 people: ack--everyone I read has been tagged. . .how about Lynne Natasha Cheryl

U-Unknown fact about me: Not sure of anything - I'm pretty much an open book. :)

V-Vegetable you don't like: Lima Beans

W-Worst Habit: I'm sure I have plenty, but can't think of any right now

X-Xrays: Teeth, chest, hand, knees, back (yep - I'm falling apart. :)

Y-Your fave food: Seafood, but I won't pass up any Mexican, Italian, etc

Z-Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: