Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another Stamp Club Card


Here is another card we did at my stamp club. CC26 is the color challenge I used and SC102 is the sketch.
I love these colors together - so soft and pretty. The white is Shimmery White CS and it really sparkles IRL. I love using it, but do so sparingly - it is the 'hoarder' in me...don't want to run out of it!

All supplies SU! unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Flowers for a Friend (Hostess), Floral BG
CS: Gable Green, Lavender Lace, Tempting Turquoise, Shimmery White
Ink: Gable Green, Lavender Lace, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. Please post 7 things about yourself, and tag 7 other people. Looking forward to learning more about you!

DeborahSue said...

SOFT and feminine!
TFS!