Monday, April 30, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Shannon to post 7 things about myself - not sure how exciting my life is compared to others that I've read about, but here goes. :)

1. I'm the 6th out of 7 kids in my family.

2. I live 3 houses down from my parents (this can be both good and bad). :)

3. I work part-time in a clothing consignment shop.

4. I had to have my gall bladder out 6 months after my 2nd child was born.

5. I LOVE candy and junk food! So much so that when I was a kid, I had 12 cavaties at one dentist visit. My nieces (I only have 3 nephews and they don't hang out here much. :) love coming to my house - they say it is Aunt Karen's Candy Store!! :)

6. I'm a sports junkie! I love to watch almost any kind of sporting event on tv - better would be to attend a sporting event in person. My favorite *show* is SportsCenter on ESPN.

7. My favorite actor is Jim Carrey and I own almost all of his movies. I love his sense of humor!

So - there you go! Not a whole lot of exciting tidbits, but nonetheless - tidbits!!

2 comments:

DeborahSue said...

SO interesting to learn more about YOU!

Ida said...

Hi Karen, Just checked out your blog and will add it to my list of blogs to view.
I live right next door to my mom (closer then 3 houses down) I do agree it's both "good & bad" but I wouldn't have it any other way either.

Had to chuckle a little about your favorite actor...I can't stand Jim Carrey (he just gives me the creeps for some reason). To each their own. That's what makes the world so neat.

Ida