Saturday, May 19, 2007

Confirmation Blessing


My niece (God-daughter) was confirmed last weekend and this was the card I made for her. I used a color combo from the Inky Antics message board (Color Challenge #28). The patterned paper is Basic Grey Stella Ruby. The flowers are Marvelous Match-ups (Inky Antics) and I made them into flowers - the flower is actually 3 different stamps in the set. The blessed is from Papertrey Ink's Paper Tray set. I have fallen in love with Nichole's designs and have all, but the last one. I didn't order it right away and thus it is sold out for now. I will be getting it though! :) The blessed is stamped on SU!'s Designer Label stamp/punch. I then punched a Not Quite Navy circle and placed it behind the punched label.

All Supplies SU! unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Marvelous Match-ups (Inky Antics), Paper Tray (Papertrey Ink), Designer Label Punch
CS: Gable Green, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, VV, Basic Grey Stella Ruby
Ink: Gable Green, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
Other: Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Circle Punch

1 comment:

Tam, I am said...

Karen, that is beautiful! And congrats to your niece!