Monday, May 28, 2007

Mother's Day Card


This was the card that I made for my mom for Mother's Day. I have had the Butterfly Kisses set from Papertrey Ink and had never inked it. I was dying to use it, so I did on this card. :) The 'blessed' is from the Paper Tray set from Papertrey Ink. The blue 'label' behind blessed is the Designer Label Punch from SU!. I tried to match the colors in the Basic Grey paper to the inks I used.

All supplies SU! unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink), Paper Tray (Papertrey Ink), Designer Label Punch/Stamp
CS: Ballet Blue, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, WW, Basic Grey
Ink: Ballet Blue, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa
Other: Blue Gingham ribbon (from Jody's ribbon share), Stampin' Dimensionals, Designer Label Punch, Circle Punch

2 comments:

Tam, I am said...

Karen that is beautiful. I am sure that your mom adores it! Your work totally rocks!

Kim said...

whoohoo I'm back andyour blog is as greats evah dahlink Kimmiek