Monday, August 06, 2007

Blogger's Challenge (Aug. 3)

This was done for the Blogger Challenge this past Friday (8/3). Our challenge was to use the card on pg.165 of the SU! Fall/Winter Catalog and CASE it.

My card uses the Fabulous Flowers set - love it! I also used the Outlaw Designer Paper that I just received (from a friend - thanks Deedee)!! This paper is awesome and I'm so glad to have it. I paired it with the retired Cool Caribbean and the beautiful new Chocolate Tafetta ribbon.

Be sure to check out the other girls that participated in this challenge as well. You can find them in my sidebar to the right - Blogger Challenge Players.

All supplies SU! unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Sincere Salutations
CS: Cool Caribbean, WW, Outlaw Designer Paper
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip
Other: Chocolate Tafetta Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Stampin Dimensionals

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this flower stamp, and the paper you used, great card

Lori said...

I love these colors together--and with the designer paper.