Monday, December 10, 2007

Floral Friend

I made this for a swap on Go. Be Creative. I really like how this turned out. I finally got the pictures off of my camera and will have my stamp club cards to post tomorrow.

For this card, I took the Chocolate Chip stamp pad and rubbed it on the edges of the card base and also on the edges of the flower piece. I sponged the Chocolate Chip on the 'friend' piece for a softer look. I stamped the tiny flower on the main card with Sage Shadow. The inside was first stamped off in Chocolate Chip and then stamped onto the card for a lighter center. The main flower image is also popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Supplies:
Stamps: Text Boxed (
Papertrey Ink)
CS: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, VV, Outlaw Designer Series Paper
Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Large & Small Oval Punches (SU), Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Build a Brad (SU), 1" Circle Punch (for center of the brad), Stamping Sponge

No comments: