I've Been Tagged Again...
I've been tagged by Vicki aka SCS - Basement Stamper (Stamped Smiles) and Toni (Toni's Adventures in Stamping & Scrapbooking).
The rules of the game: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Seven things about me that I am sure that you didn't know and probably wish that you hadn't heard!!!!!
1. I'm afraid to be on a bridge that goes over water. My fear of going over the bridge and drowning inside my car is getting better, but still there.
2. I have to crack my neck at least once a day. It isn't painful at all - although the sound of it makes people think it is.
3. I love driving around at Christmas time to look at the different house decorations.
4. I'm a portion eater - I eat the items on my plate one at a time (ie: all my corn, then all my rice, then all the chicken - I don't mix the foods together either).
5. I don't balance my checkbook. Heck, I don't even right down in my checkbook register until usually 2-3 months after the fact.
6. I detest running. When I played volleyball in college, we had to run 3 miles under 30 minutes. Well, I had to run it twice because I didn't succeed the first time. The second time had me on the ground - made it just under the wire, but also was near vomitting too. I DETEST running!
7. I've had 2 broken bones my whole life. I broke my thumb in middle school by shutting it in a car door. I broke my middle toe by kicking at my younger sister - missed her, but landed square on the edge of the door (tried shutting her out of my room and kicking her at the same time).
Now, it is my turn to tag 7 random people....
Korin - Inky Doodle
Alison - Alison's Angelic Whispers
Karrie - Burnin' Rubber...rubber stamps that is
Ashley - Ashley's Creative Corner
Laura - Lu-La's Corner
Susan - SusieStampALot
Allison - Stampin' When I Can