Saturday, December 08, 2007

Thank U

Ok - I'm going to try this again. I was in the middle of posting this last night when my laptop decided to shut down on me. I hope something isn't wrong with my laptop - if so, I'll be devastated!! I can't live without it! :)

I'm part of a Challenge Team over at Purple Faerie Paper Crafts. This was the card that I created for our last challenge.

All Supplies are SU!

Stamps: True Friend
CS: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, VV, Apple Cider Designer Paper
Ink: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa
Other: Markers - Really Rust & Close to Cocoa, Crop-a-Dile, Jumbo Eyelets, Vintage Brads, 1/16" Circle Punch, Stamping Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Things have been super hectic lately (as I'm sure everyone is dealing with). I have more projects to share, but need to get them off of my camera first.

2 comments:

tonistamps said...

I love this cascaded look Karen! And you know I LOVE those papers...

And you've been tagged. Vicki did it to me, so now I'm passing it on. :) Link back to my blog to check it out.

toni

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok now this one is totally cool! I love the colors...YUMMY!