Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blog Goodies I Won

The other week I participated in a blog candy contest on Kim's blog. Well, I won - ok so I think I won by default by hey...I'm not complaining!! Look at what everybody missed out on!! Yeah me!! Look at the goodies - Basic Grey rubons, metal charms, little itty bitty primas (in a cute prima tin), some Fall embellies, A Muse notecards, and that beautiful card Kim made. What a happy mail day it was! I was on my way out the door when I spotted the envy in my mailbox. I of course had to grab it and open it while I was driving (sshh - don't tell). Sad I know, but I couldn't wait! I did wait until I was at least at a stop sign or red light. :)

This is the above card up close so you can see it better. LOVE the colors and how the black really makes the whole card 'pop'!!

Thanks so much Kim for the awesome goodies and beautiful card!! I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

again, you are welcome, glad you liked everything!